Now that was good. Productive, evincing and a fantastic grown up performance by both. What a stark contrast to the Republican shit-flinging circuses. I’ll just say this (after having previously written that Hillary would be the only electable one): I’ve changed my mind. Not only did Sanders cover ground that should help him with minorities (particularly African Americans), but I could now see him as presidential. They both knocked it out of the park. But Sanders, I thought, took some positions that I haven’t heard from him to date. Everyone already knows where she stands on just about everything. Now we know where he does on all of the same things. Loved it. I will probably reconsider my primary vote.
- [Op-Ed] Is Obama a Terrorist? He Aided Hezbollah to Get His Iranian Nuclear “Deal”! on
- Walking Away: When To Know When Enough Is Enough on
- Darling In The FranXX: Episode II – What It Means To Connect (Thoughts & Impressions) on
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Sometimes We Just Need To Talk on
- OCD- Like A Missing Puzzle Piece on