Peggy Ann commented on the post, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Sometimes We Just Need To Talk 1 month, 1 week ago
Wow! You are an amazing and very loving Mom. Your family is very lucky to have you. Very few parents are as caring, thoughtful and loving concerning their children as you are. Keep up the awesome work!
Excellent article. Your love and care for your children shines so brilliantly throughout your article. I enjoyed learning about different methods in dealing with ADHD and commend you for it. Awesome work and […]
- Ryan Rants Episode One: Trump Ruins North Korea
- Women Can Fall To Victim With Men’s Sexual Harassment Anywhere In The Workplace
- Swatting Pranks Are Not A Laughing Matter.
- Blade Runner 2049
- Society’s Damaging Occurrences
- Drunk Driving Still Remains a Major Problem
- Friday The 13th
- My Travels
- My Different World
- Any Witch way you’re right.
- Asperger’s With a Side of Fries: Episode 2 (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Asperger’s With a Side of Fries: Episode 1
- Coffee In Vietnam
- Nomophobia And Other Phobias
- Micro-News Podcast #1
- Jan 19.2017
- Jan 24, 2017
- About the Site